Tuesday, January 15, 2013

sometimes i try my best to keep every detail safe and away in a fragment of my mind, but sometimes i too try my hardest to have them vanish. i do realise that i reached a compromise between the former and the latter, though obviously against my own wishes. on certain nights they show up uninvited, and then the fleeting memory was gone, like those elusive patterns of sunlight on the car. There was nothing more than feeling of (which i shall not name), the remnants of a beautiful history.

i shall leave it as that.

or i will try, atleast.

i choose this platform because  my thoughts are mine, and i do not like to share them with anyone who cannot comprehend. Anyways the likelihood of anyone reading this is like... an abyss. that shouldnt matter regardless.

''why would anyone break a perfectly good heart'' (notice, a universal applicable phrase for all situations)

this, i cannot understand.

No comments: