Monday, April 29, 2013

David (me la duh) vs Goliath

Sigh maybe social platforms really are a good way for people to express their undying interest in my life. Ie. people who take time out to strategically string their accusations and fling it at me (really, just keyboard warriors) oh wait notice, I used the word "accusations" and not "truths" cus there isn't a hint of it. Maybe, just maybe if you have walked in my shoes or you're the secret guardian angel that's right by my side 24/7, you'd have realized how erroneous your accusation of me "trying too hard to fit in" is.

Cus I'm Faith. Which means that I do not strive for popularity or force my way in any pops clique or even ANY clique for that matter because I believe that friends should come naturally, when you can click with someone and y'all can get along.

Oh back to the point about me trying to hang out with my popular friends. Errr which of my friend(s) is/are popular may I know?? As far as I'm concerned, I'm not in a clique of scene queens (nothing wrong with them) so helloooo are u saying that I'm unknowingly in a popular clique? Wow even i myself did not take notice of that fact. Who who!!

Oh and if you really want to know how I make friends, simple! Don't be a bitch k?

No comments: