Wednesday, March 20, 2013

my thoughts are stars i cannot fathom into constellations

my months in photos. (minimally tho)


1.mink last friday with my girl friends + julian lucius youngjun and 2 of rachael's school mates.




2.Batam over the week end when march just started.


3.Baby pesh's 20th birthday!


4. My favourite indian varsha krishnan's 19th birthday at orgo rooftop bar. Got to meet up with all my lovely jc pals too






5. Just another day in town with the famous 5




6.thought u guys should meet my future husband if im still single by 30.  Pesdy tay


7.ending with the girls of 11a06

random stuffs that happened these few weeks

  • a random dude came to chat me up in the mrt afew days ago and he asked if i knew about the ''theory of relativity'' for a moment i was impressed cus i thought he was referring to the stars album and guess what, he mouthed ''einstein''. science freak.
  • i switched my usual morning drink from iced coffee to iced lemon tea cus its 50cents cheaper
  • made dinner for the family yesterday-pasta and pork chop which became.. just pork. no chop.
  • i tried to bleach my hair and self dye it ash green but in the end it just became lighter brownish-gold. bummer.
  • i started listening to taylor swift's old songs (once again..) and i must say i love her old songs better.
  • i still want to lose weight, but am still not doing anything to achieve that. ie. procrastinating upon heading to the gym/pool


Just so you know, i havent exactly disappeared from earth andddd i think my blogging mood is back he he so yes more updates in the near future. (Also since im always so free at work)

No comments: