Monday, April 01, 2013

heart skipped a beat




















I spent my friday going on a dinner with pesdy, (tq for the dessert treat) followed by chillin killin' time @ acid bar with my girls and went home to catch up on pretty little liars. [HOW CAN MONA BE A?!] she isnt even like all powerful or anything and they didnt even explain how or why she was A/ managed to haunt everyone etc (minus like 10 brownie pts for season 2 ending )

Oh and i visited the zoo with my parents on a very sunny saturday morning. The sole reason for my trip there was to see my qt penguins!! and guess what.. they moved them to river safari cus the zoo's pengiun site is under renovation (?!?!?) that would mean that yes, i made a wasted trip down. Owells, gotta wait for 2 more months before i get to see my penguin buddies in melbourne.

And finally resurrection sunday -church/family day :')

its 1st of april its 1st or april its 1st of april sooo its april fools day!! Alright i know my boredom seems to be driving me up the wall but its the last week of work o m g can anyone feel my excitement?! no more waking up at 6.50am every weekday no more sleeping at 12/as early as possible no more ditching of late night plans in the middle of the week like ladies night no more.. together with the bonus hours i have in the middle of the day to do my reading and watching (dramas) oh i cant wait for this friday already.

anyways, i joined the club so hit me up! yes i will be friendly with my answers
 http://ask.fm/faithgloria

No comments: