Saturday, October 20, 2012

the violet hour

Hi. So it appears that i might have taken a hiatus on this space for awhile since.. the lack of exciting events proved to be the lack of incentive to come here lest i bring the word ''boring'' to a whole new level. Oh, but two rather significant events took place recently hence this post.

1. I graduated from st andrew's junior college
2. I turned 18 two days ago.

Well i sure have many things to say about my two fateful years in this college because attached to my stay there is a slew of events that sure knocked me off my feet alil too many times. Nevertheless, i would not deny that i love/still loving every minute of being a saint and i wouldnt have traded sa for any other colleges. (disclaimer: my attendence isnt a good indicator of my love for the school) and while i'd love to summarise this 2 years of my schooling life, im more than certain that the right emotions for it would come after Alevels so... see you guys after 22 nov.

my 18th on the 18th of october.
contary to popular belief that id go/i went clubbing/partying, i actually planned to stay home and have nasi lemak for dinner alone. But i decided that emma watson was a incentive for me to catch perks of being a wallflower with my 2 favourite people, sherlyn and tina. Oh, and I must say how touched i was by val&pesdy who came to surprise me at 12am even though the annoying security guards attempted to foil their plans. also pamela followed by alvin who appeared at the poolside/under my block with lovely cards and cake. i made them both sing my bday song to me alone ha ha ha. Im really blessed to have such lovely friends arent i, friends who would ensure that my plan of staying home alone wouldnt come to past :')

I used to think that results (in every aspect) are a by-product of effort. ha ha who am i kidding. So thankful it doesnt work this way.

No comments: