Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blue jeans

So it's half past 12 midnight and here I am, being under the effect of caffeine, fighting insomnia. Yes i do have an a level paper tomorrow afternoon and its just about 9essays and 3 case studies before I announce this journey done. I end next Thursday guys its reaaalllllyy soon.

That aside, i feel the need to translate my thoughts into (in a way) tangible scribblings on this electronic device. Well atleast its in sight.

Lately I've been thinking.. And came to a conclusion.. That my actions and thoughts or rather intentions are not always in sync. Infact, they contradict so often so much so that it may have been regarded as my intentions altogether. That however would be highly undesirable cause it would betray what I stand for, right?

I think its safe to say that people do undergo stages of metamorphosis and sometimes the process may result in a change in perception of things. Things we once sought comfort and solace in may have well been relegated to the side lines and that alone is good enough a reason to nullify its benefits. It's like saying "they failed to keep peace in a place where there's no peace to keep" there really is no solution (neither is there a need for this) so yes. Don't.

Sometimes I think I'm just alil complex, aren't I (insert an optional sad face). I do not like people to read me. Ha ha ok thats not an issue cus there isn't one that's capable of im sure,
so goodnight all.

No comments: